1. Please don’t come along to a session or event at More Music if you are displaying any of the symptoms of COVID-19. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01524 831997 to let us know if you have symptoms of the virus please contact the NHS test and trace service and arrange to be tested.
If you begin to feel unwell or start displaying any of the symptoms of Covid 19 you should let staff know and go home immediately. You’ll need to call 119 for advice or to arrange to be tested.
2. Places at sessions must be pre-booked because numbers will be limited to ensure safe distancing. Please arrive at the specified time.
3. On arrival at More Music wash your hands thoroughly. At least 20 seconds with soap and warm water or if that is not possible use the hand sanitiser that’s provided throughout the building.
4. On arrival we may ask to take your temperature if there is concern about levels of COVID-19 infection locally.
5. Internal doors will be left open to minimise surface contact. Other high contact areas will be regularly cleaned.
6. Please ensure that you maintain social distance (2m) from other visitors to More Music. Rooms will be arranged to aid social distancing.
7. Please wear a mask on arrival and whilst moving around the building. There’s no need to wear a mask whilst sat at your table.
8. Front of house staff will direct you to the table or bench specified on your ticket.
9. Toilets will be open but only one person should enter the facilities at a time.
10. More Music have organised additional cleaning staff for covid-19 specific tasks.
11. You are welcome to bring snacks for yourself. If any refreshments are provided by More Music they will be served following appropriate food hygiene and infection control measures. Please do not share.
12. Name and contact number of visitors will be taken to assist with test & trace measures in case of any reported cases of COVID-19. These will be kept for 21 days.